Hazelnutlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
IMG_2187.JPG
IMG_2074.JPG
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2266.JPG
Hello. My name is Jennifer. I came across this website while googling something for my cats and immediately checked it out and loved what I saw! Needless to say I joined and wanted to introduce myself.

I have 2 cats, Reggie and Hazel. Reggie is a kitten and I rescued him a little over a month ago. Hazel is my tortie and I rescued her almost 8 yrs ago.

I also take care of ferals. "Somehow" my garage became their haven and we live happily and peacefully together. My inside cats love checking them out and vice versa. :bigeyes:

I've attached a few pics of Reggie & Hazel and one pic of 3 of the ferals. Hope you enjoy!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
Jennifer, Reggie and Hazel and garage ferals, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3117.GIF
to you all.

Glad that you rescued both of them and also taking care ferals :clap:

Feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum threads and we have many threads to showcase our cats doing their stuffs and here's one of them where you can post Reggie's photo here in Post Your Cats Sun Bathing and Hazel's photo here in Post pics of calicos, tortieshells and orange cats here!

Hazel and Reggie are lovely :lovecat::lovecat4:

See ya around :wink:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Two beautiful cats! Hazel looks to have some British Shorthair in her. :)

Welcome to TCS! :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You have such lovely cats...although I have to admit to a tortie bias! ENJOY!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Thanks for taking care of the ferals. :catrub:

Your kitten is a cutie! I have a torbie that looks very much like Hazel, right down to the short thick tail. Hazel is a beautiful cat!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: As you've already discovered, this is a great online community.

Reggie & Hazel are gorgeous. And it looks like Hazel has accepted Reggie and took him under her wing, errr, paw. ;)

Thank you, also, for looking after the ferals. If you need any advice or support for them, be sure to check out the Caring for Strays and Ferals forum.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hazelnutlove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you Ruby. I will check that out about the strays and ferals. Sometimes I feel as though I got in over my head. But I love the satisfaction of knowing how much I'm helping these homeless cats. But whew, it's expensive feeding all them. And the fact I have to get them fixed...... but I love them and vice versa. They're worth it

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yes, definitely check out the strays and feral forum. The folks there can also probably help you find a low cost clinic in your area for getting them spayed/neutered.