Introducing Pumpkin :) (and Natalie, His Mum)

PumpkinsMum

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my cat Pumpkin. He's 10 years old this October -- can't believe how time has flown by. I love this crazy guy, but he's having a hard time transitioning to being an indoor-only cat after a move. Poor guy! We got him a cat tree and some new toys and hopefully he will adjust with time.

Attachments

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site, Natalie! :dazzler: Pumpkin is a lovely cat, and he seems to have mastered the cat nap! There are many good articles and friendly and knowledgeable folks here. If you can't find what you need, feel free to ask!:thumbsup:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3317.GIF
to you and Pumpkin, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3118.GIF
to both of you.

Pumpkin's lovely :lovecat::lovecat4:

Do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and do post more photos of Pumpkin for us to see :wink:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
MeowWelcomeCat.gif

Welcome to TCS Pumpkin and PumpkinsMom! :wave3: Pumpkin is quite the handsome kittie and looks so sweet sleeping there. I'm sorry he's having such a hard time getting used to being 100% indoors. You're absolutely right in getting him a new cat tree and some toys - preventing him from being bored will help him make the transition. Give him lots of play time with you, too, perhaps with a wand toy or a laser pointer. Poor boy, this can be tough on an old guy set in his ways but he really is better off inside and you're doing the right thing. Just keep telling yourself that when he's pleading with you! :biggrin:

I think you'll find this is a very caring and supportive community so definitely ask if you have any questions. Someone usually knows the answer or knows how to find out. We do love photos, too, so post please post more of Pumpkin. :camera: