Introducing Pippa (affectionately Known As Squeaky-butt)

Eleyna

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone,

I have an adorably pathetic one-eyed kitty that's about a year and a half old! She loves twisty ties, q-tips, and waking me up at night. She's scared of anything that moves (because even the eye she DOES have has a cloudy spot, she can't see much and it scares her) but she curls right up to you on the couch. She's very vocal and always greets you with a chirp when she walks into the room!

Attachments

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
sgreeting_welcome_team_100-100.gif You have a very beautiful girl there - what is her name? She sounds like a real sweetheart. How adorable that she greets you whenever she enters the room. :catrub:

Several of our members have blind or mostly blind cats so if you have any questions about your girl, please ask them and someone will probably know the answer. My daughter also has a (recently) blind cat and, after some initial confusion, she seems to be doing very well. That's what I hear all the time - that blindness rarely slows these guys down!

Please explore the site - you'll find the massive amount of information available in the articles and threads makes this a terrific resource. We also have a friendly supportive community here and are always happy to have new members! So please, jump in and tell us more about your gorgeous girl. :lovecat2:

EDIT: :paperbag: :doh: ssig_doh_100-100.gif Next time, I'll read the title more closely. My apologies to dear Pippa for not registering her name!

Last edited:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi everyone,

I have an adorably pathetic one-eyed kitty that's about a year and a half old! She loves twisty ties, q-tips, and waking me up at night. She's scared of anything that moves (because even the eye she DOES have has a cloudy spot, she can't see much and it scares her) but she curls right up to you on the couch. She's very vocal and always greets you with a chirp when she walks into the room!
Hello Eleyna, we meet again and another warm welcome to you :wave3:

Pippa os a lovely kitty :lovecat::lovecat4: and we do hope to see more photos of her.

See ya around :wink:

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Eleyna Eleyna
Welcome to TCS. Pippa looks like a dilute tortoiseshell or calico kitty. I'm not certain cats with white are called torties, but some members call tortie/calico mixes torticos Nickname 'Squeaky-butt'? I'd love to know how she got that nickname.

One of my cats is a talker. She chirps when she comes in the room, then has her own routine when she's carrying a toy to us. This is Trina, and she's considered to be a blue tabby.

This is her speedbump pose.

Again, welcome. Browse through the forums in your spare time. There is SO much to learn here.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Squeaky-butt? Inquiring minds want to know!

Welcome, Eleyna Eleyna , and welcome Pippa! We're very glad to have you both here, and we hope to see more pictures of Pippa in the days and years to come.

Margret