Introducing Myself And My Kitties

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi! I'm a new member here, and wanted to introduce myself and my cats. :)

I have three kitties - Maisie, Zephyr, and Cullen. (They're all boys, despite Maisie's name. ;)) I had a fourth cat, Bentley, who unexpectedly passed away just under a year ago.

In addition to being a cat owner myself, I recently started working full time at the local animal shelter (after several years of volunteering there) and am enjoying it a lot.

These are my furkids:

Maisie is twelve years old. I've had him since he was two.

Zephyr is eleven. I've had him since he was a baby.

This is Cullen. He was probably about five when I adopted him, and we will celebrate his eighth birthday next month. He was a foster failure, so I celebrate his birthday on the date he came to live with me.

Unfortunately, Bentley is no longer with us. He died very suddenly from a freak neurological issue last year. I miss him a lot, and it would feel weird not to list him as one of my cats, so here he is too:

It's nice to meet you all, and I look forward to talking cat stuff with you. :)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
to you, Maisie, Zephyr and Cullen, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3142.GIF

So sorry to hear about Bentley :alright:, he sure is a handsome boy :hearthrob:

Your fur kids are lovely and it's great that you are volunteering at the shelter.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and post more photos of them.

C ya around :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Your fur crew are exceptional and I'm sure you will enjoy posting their pics in the Pictures & Videos section. :camera: I'm sure your knowledge and experience working at the shelter will be helpful to other members too. Hope to see you around the forum.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, I'm sorry about Bentley. The rest of the boys are so handsome! Welcome to TCS, :wave3: we look forward to hearing more about your tribe.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We're glad you're here. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about Bentley. If you're ready, you can post a memorial to him in our crossing the bridge forum. :rbheart:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Thanks for volunteering and now working at the shelter. I volunteer and I know that those kitties need attention and care. :catrub:

Sorry for your loss of Bentley. I lost one unexpectedly 18 months ago. I still miss him every day.

Maisie is a male calico! How uniquely sweet! All you cats are lovely!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, your three living cats, and to Bently, who joins us in spirit! They are a beautiful family, and we are thrilled to have you here!

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forum. I lost a black kitty too. Black kitties are awesome.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Blakeney Green

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcome! :) I'm enjoying the site a lot so far.