Introducing Myself And My Fur Family!

LiveLongNPawsper

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! My name is Jess, I'm 32 years old, and I just had my first child on June 8, a little girl we named Addison!
I have always owned and loved cats, and currently have 4 in my house. 3 females and 1 male. Allow me to introduce them. :D Sophie and Toby are siblings, 7 years old on September 16. Before I had a chance to save the money to get them both spayed/neutered, they bred and had a litter of 5. We kept one of the females and named her Pepper, and she turned 6 on March 6. Then there's my rescued baby, Belle, who turned 4 on June 20. Belle was a 6mo old feral found in the warehouse I worked in, we caught her in a trap overnight, and the next day I brought her to the vet and home. Having Belle is what made me want to be more involved in helping rescue animals ... Helping them with anxiety and trust. It took time, patience and lots of love to show belle that she was safe with me, but it was all so worth it. Every little milestone we hit together was magical, and now she is my little sidekick. The bond we have is unbreakable!! Please enjoy the pictures of my little family!
First up is Sophie!
Snapchat-309117034.jpg

Here's Toby!
0521172333.jpg

Here's my Pepper
0106171904.jpg

And me and my Belley- Belle!
1417099937893.jpg

And here is my little princess, Addison Elizabeth!
FB_IMG_1501155395276.jpg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH GOOD! You made it here! Your entire family is just gorgeous! Especially Addison Elizabeth ("Elizabeth" was my paternal grandmother's name, and I adore it!). Officially now, WELCOME TO TCS!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Jess, Addison, Sophie, Toby, Pepper and Belle, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3119.JPG

Glad that you've joined the site and also thank you for rescuing Belle :clap: and happy that you are getting more involved in helping rescue animals. Wish that there are more of you out there.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and do post more photos of your kitties. They are lovely :lovecat::lovecat4: and not to mention, your little princess Addison is so sweet too :hearthrob::redheartpump:

We have special threads here for black cats :- Black Cats Only and Tuxedo cats too :- Tuxedo Cats ;) and also many other threads to showcase our cats doing all kind of stuffs and you can find them all here Fur Pictures and Videos Only! and post photos of your kitties there too.

See ya around :wink:

scarlettleia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Those are some beautiful babies, both furry and otherwise! Feel welcome, everyone here is so helpful, so ask all the questions, post all the pictures and meet all the people! <3

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: You have a lovely fur and human family. It looks like Toby enjoys Addison's infant seat. :biggrin: Glad you joined the forum. Can't wait to see more pics of your cats. :camera:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. :wave2: And congratulations on becoming a new Mommy to beautiful Addison. :mommy:

Your kitty children are beautiful too. Though maybe Toby would prefer to be called handsome. :D

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toby looks like the tuxedo cat I had as a child, he was the friendliest cat I ever had.