Introducing Memnoch The Cat

Memnoch

Beautiful Cat
Kitten
Purraise
Hello cat lovers / cats !
My name is Max and I'm new to the forums.
I love so much my cat Memnoch, he is in my life for sooo long. I hope you guys will like him. If you want to ask a question, go for it.

So, let's talk about me and my cat.
-------------------------------------------------------
I live in Canada with Memnoch. Im not a normal Canadian, im a Canadian French (Québécois). Also, im sorry if sometimes I make some English errors, i usually talk in French and i never write in English. I know verbs and everything but my bad if you don't understand what I'm saying :/. Memnoch is a very good cat. He is 15 years old. He sleep, eat, sleep, meow, sleep, etc... ^_^. I will act like him because I don't want to talk a lot about me but if it a EXTREME case, I will stop "roleplaying". I have others cats, I have my older Memnoch, I have Abrahel (F) and finally Morax (M). They are very cool with Memnoch, they help him sometimes.
-------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading. Like I said, I hope you will like him and also if you have questions, ask it, I will reply for pleasure.
Have a great night / day ! :D

Last edited:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Memnoch looks so cute! I look forward to seeing more pictures of him around the forums!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_2691.GIF TCS, Max and Memnoch :wave3:

Glad that you've joined the site. Do check out the rest of the site for its rich contents and feel free to ask questions if you have any.

Do post photos of your kitties for us to see too.

See ya around :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Memnoch

Beautiful Cat
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks you! Also, I will shortly post pictures soon but I don't have my hard drive right mow, I am in vacation. :)

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Three cats total? Sweet. I look forward to seeing photos of them all. Welcome to TCS! :wave3:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We're so glad you found us, you and all THREE of your cats! I love their names. We'll look forward to pictures when you get back home.