Introducing me and my fur baby

xorubyxo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I'm a new member here. I have one senior cat named Ruby. She is a beautiful short haired black and white "tuxedo" cat. She is 10 years old,and I've raised her from kittenhood. She is my whole world. She is healthy,apart from being overweight. But I have her on a strict diet, and she sees her vet once a month. She has trouble losing the weight though.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS :wavey:

What a beautiful girl Ruby is! Glad you are here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xorubyxo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you. She's the sweetest little thing. She's been sick these past few days. She was having trouble urinating, and I noticed some blood in her urine. So I took her to the vet yesterday, and was told it looks to be a urinary tract infection. They weren't able to extract any urine from her, so they sent her home with pain medicine and told me to bring her back this morning. I brought her in around 10am,and they still weren't able to get any. So she has to stay over night. I'm not sure why it would take so long to get any, but I'm just relieved it isn't anything more serious. I miss her, this is the first time she's ever stayed at the vet's.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
That's no good, poor Ruby :(

It's so hard when they have to stay and aren't with us... :hugs: sending healing vibes to Ruby :vibes:

Keep us posted on how she's doing.

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the cat site!
Your kitty, Ruby is a real beauty.
I know what you mean when you say that she is your world. I believe that is how we all feel here about our kitties. They are truly our world!