Introducing Evangeline (Evie)

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eileen, just look at that face and those eyes! Evie deserves a wonderful home and the Kitty Fairy is just the person to help her.

for both of you!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
What a great name, Evangeline! I hope she finds a wonderful forever home soon. I just can't beleive that people can do this! for her to get a new home soon!

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

python

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Evie is beautiful with her soulful eyes. A pox on her former humans for abandoning her, and good luck in finding her a forever home.
I'll back that up with a Hex.

Such a beautiful girl she is too. I don't know how anyone can just move and leave the cat behind but it happens all the time.

We were adopted some years ago by a lovely black and white cat who turned up in our garden. He was friendly so we knew he'd once belonged to someone. He was unneutered, riddled with fleas and worms and had obviously been living rough for a long time.

He moved in with us within a couple of weeks - and cost us a fortune on vets bills. However, he turned into a beautiful cat. Our vet thought he was about 15 years old when he examined Toby. He lived with us for 4 years then one day he went out and never came back. We think he went into the woodland behind our house and just went to sleep and died.

We know he didn't have an accident because his body was never found. A few months after he went missing I had a couple of dreams. Both times I found myself in a strange kitchen with a woman I didn't recognise.

Toby was doing what he liked doing best - eating but he turned and ran into my arms, purring his head off and rubbing his face against my face (yes, I could actually feel him). The woman said she was looking after him for me until we can be reunited.

I knew when I woke up that Toby was no longer on this earth but that he was OK and being very well looked after.

I really hate people who dump their animals. They are beneath contempt.

tink80

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How could anyone leave her behind, she's so pretty--I want to hug her!!