Intestines Outside Of Kitten's Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtown78

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_4929.JPG

My cat just had three kittens and unfortunately one of them has its intestines outside its body. I have seen it one other time. I keep my 2 female cats inside and they do not go outside at all but I found the neighbors male cat in our house one night and he impregnated both of my female cats. Not at the same time but I figured out that he would climb up a 20ft wooden 4*4 post on to our upper deck and come in the house. He is also the father of my 2 female cats and each one of their litters had one kitten with the intestines in the outside. I am going to try and save this baby but it breaks my heart to see this poor little baby born and not even having a chance to live. I took a photo and I will post it on here. It's not a nice thing to look at so if you are squeamish please don't look at it. Thank you for the knowledge about trying to put the intestines back in and I really hope it works because this baby is precious. My wife is a paramedic so maybe she can help.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Vtown78

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The poor baby didn't even have a chance. I never did get a chance to try or take the baby to a vet. The kitty passes soon after I wrote the message. The mother was laying with it and I moved the mom a little bit so I could see the kitten and it had passed. I'm very upset about this and I built some obstacles on my deck so the daddy cat can't climb up my railing.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Rip little one!

If daddy is a good friend wiith momma he isnt no danger to the kittens (but do watch on the first meeting).

He may of course impregnate the momma anew any day from now.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: After a loss such as this, thread are closed as a sign of respect. Please do consider posting a tribute thread in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Rest in peace little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.