Indoor Cats "hunting" Birds, Squirrels, And Other Critters.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a thread for posting photos and videos of your cats
eyeballing birds, squirrels, and other enticing critters
from the relative safety of The Great Fabulous Indoors.

Hunting them on TV? Hunting them through the windows?
Close calls with them at the cat door?

Let's see your photos and videos! :thumbsup:

Here is Milly today, enjoying a lazy Saturday, living life easy, perched at the highest elevation in the house.

View media item 421703

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No pictures unfortunately. I really need to learn to work this got dang camera. :(
But for a visual, I have one that reminds me of an angry cardinal or blue jay attacking their own reflection, because at the sight of a bird, he leaps into the window non stop until we pull the drapes closed. He's never hurt himself, but it's the typical cat "hit it with all fours, then leap into the air repeatedly like you've landed on a tub of hot coals and there's no way out."
To quote one of my favorite cartoon comrades, "That boy ain't right." :sigh:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
No pictures unfortunately. I really need to learn to work this got dang camera. :(
But for a visual, I have one that reminds me of an angry cardinal or blue jay attacking their own reflection, because at the sight of a bird, he leaps into the window non stop until we pull the drapes closed. He's never hurt himself, but it's the typical cat "hit it with all fours, then leap into the air repeatedly like you've landed on a tub of hot coals and there's no way out."
To quote one of my favorite cartoon comrades, "That boy ain't right." :sigh:
Love 'King of the Hill'