In a bit more than 24hrs..... I am going to Brazil!! YEY!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OMG, it is almost here! :thud: :clap::clap::clap::clap: Saturday morning I am leaving to Brazil :clap::clap::clap:
I will get to sleep in my mom's house Sunday night :9:
I will get to hug my 99 year old grandma, my dad, my mom, all my Cousins...... That's in Fortaleza - Then on Wednesday I go to Brasilia, for more hugs!
My twin sister, my brother, my nephew, my niece!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Oh, and I also organized a high-school reunion - 21 years! 25 people officially confirmed so far, and we are meeting next Friday :woohoo: I haven't seen them in F-O-R-E-V-E-R :clap::clap::clap: That's going to be great - even if a few show up, it's going to be awesome! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

This is a short trip, as I don't have vacations - I have been on my new job for a bit over 4 months or so.... But I had asked them to go, before I took the job, to see my grandmother, and there is a family reunion to celebrate her 99th b-day in there.... They gladly let me in.... So here we are :clap::clap::clap:
I called her today, and I was just SOOOOOOO happy to tell her that I am going to be there Sunday, on her lap :heart3:
She always tells me I am sooooooo far, when I tell her I am here in the US.... Not now Grandma.... In a couple of days I will be right there covering you with kisses and hugs! :kisskiss:

Anyways, I'll be away for a little while come Saturday - I might check in in the plane until we cross the US border..... But I will be in an awesome place!
I will bring pictures!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's great that you're going to be with your family, even if the visit is short. Have a wonderful time! :vibes::vibes::vibes:

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fantastic! 
Travel safe! 
 Your family and friends must be overjoyed and excited to see you. 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:clap: :woohoo: :clap: :dance: :clap: :high5: HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME, HUN!!!! Will be thinking of you and how much fun you will be having. Please DOOOOO take lots of :pix: I want to see your grandmother - if she doesn't mind you posting a picture. SAFE TRAVELS and you can now relax :lovegrin: - all is well and everything has worked itself out just in time for you trip to Brazil. So happy about this. :clap::clap::clap::clap: ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blobturq: :sun: :blobyello

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW, NOW it's REALLY almost here! :thud:
I still have sooooo much to do!!!!!! Gawd - I am the worst! I am still doing laundry :lol3: And of course, I am only 1/2 packed :hide:
The luggage goes packed to the max, and comes with nothing - all stuff that I need to take to them :rolleyes: Well, what are you going to do?
Anyways - still have to cut meat for the kids, revise my notes for the sitter....
its going to be a long, long night!
In between the flight to Miami, lay over in Brasilia, I will arrive in Fortaleza after a 22-hour trip. I will be dead. :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Anyways, I better go now, otherwise that plane will leave without me :nod: ;)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: :Airplane: Again, have a SAFE flight and trip. Who needs sleep anyway - it is over-rated :lol3: ENJOY yourself and your family!!!! :hugs: :D

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
whew! I made it! Well.... To flight 1 of 3, anyway..... I am somewhere in between Dallas and Miami...... Can't wait to land so I can vape :hyper:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How exciting!!!!  I can't imagine being as far from my family as you are from yours!  I'm thrilled that you are able to get time off to go see them, especially your grandma!!

I hope you have a great time!!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am in Brazil! In a lay over in Brasilia with my brother, sister, nephew, and niece :) :clap:
Posted some pictures on fb, but can't post here from my phone....