Imagine you are my Secret Santa.....

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A photo of a " Cormorant Bird" hood ornament for a Packard Car.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
The last thing I bought was for my cats. It is a bag of tuna flakes. I hope whoever gets it has cats (like anyone on this board would not!) Or they can make a dish from the recipe on the package. (Fit for human consumption.)

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
This... I forgot to get my mower man a Christmas treat and had to do a quick dash to the super.
PXL_20221217_034240784.MP.jpg

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Two cases of cat food, a box of litter, two wand toys and the Trixie treat board. Neko-chan might fight for the toys though!

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday my daughter bought 3 last-minute tickets for a live performance of "The Ukelele Orchestra of Great Britain" held last night at a small town in Germany at the start of their concert-tour to more major cities.

My last puchase was 2 CD's during the interval.

This is an old recording but here's a taste of what you're getting. :) Enjoy - the whistler will make you smile!

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A packet of mini fuses and mini bulbs to repair a treetopper ornament for Michele's sister.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I came back to give you the last tangible thing I purchased, as I thought a 2 dollar game of pool isn't much of a gift...
But thinking about my last stop from my errands, which was groceries, I don't think it's much better.
The last item scanned as I look at my receipt is a bottle of Tide detergent...I'm so sorry, I'm a terrible Secret Santa! :lol: