I'm trading my Pinks for Blues! (Baby news!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Everyone!  I can't wait to go get his "coming home" outfit!  DH and I like to do that ourselves.  Makes it special.

I've never seen an ultrasound with the mouth open! That's cool!!!!
Congrats!
I haven't either!  It was really weird!  Esp to see him opening and closing his mouth!  I keep thinking he just better not try stretching out like he was in a few months!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!! It's pretty crazy to think that your baby is actually in your belly...it boggles my mind every time i see ultrasound pics lol!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks!

LOL!  It boggles my mind too!  Especially early ultrasounds when you can't feel anything; but then you can actually SEE the baby move!!  The last day or so this lil guy has been doing flips I think.  It's an awesome and bizarre feeling all at once.  I can't wait till his kicks and movements are strong enough for DH to feel too.  When I was pregnant with DD she used to get moving whenever he came home from work at night and he could put his hands on my belly and feel it.  Then when I got really big we could watch my belly move with her.  Esp during church. LOL

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to respond here too!.  You are going to love having a little boy :)