I'm New Here!!!

Ruth72

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So any I just would like to say hello To everyone...not sure how this all works!! I have had many cats all my life. I have a love for cats and I see many others do to. I have cats in my life now and with my interest.

I will also enjoy the time I can spend chatting with people with the same interests I have also.

Thanks everyone!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3595.GIF
Ruth72, on behalf of the Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3645.GIF
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Do post photos of your cats for us to see, we love cat photos here :camera:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome! Please, do not hesitate with any questions, we will all help in any way we can. All of us were new at one time, we all had to learn. (some of us older ones more than we ever imagined, completely computer illiterate! :) ) We are all drawn to this site because of our interest and love for cats, so you will blend right in. The more diversified blend of people we have will give us different experiences and help us with problems/questions people may have, so the more the merrier! Cats are so different in their personalities and ways it takes living with many by many different people to get a sense of what is going on and trying to figure them out. Being able to hear different points of view and the experiences of actually living with these amazing creatures helps everyone to a more satisfying relationship. After all, Cats are not our whole life, they make our life whole!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the site. There are a few points to bear in mind. :D

There can never be too many photos or videos.
No question is seen as silly, no one will mock.
You can talk as smoochy coochy as you like about your cat/s or anyone else's.
This is the friendliest site in the universe.
Spread the luuurv.