I'm glad no-one had a camera when....

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Very recently - We have acreage so there is a lot to mow and keep up with. The branches on several trees were hanging low but I didn't think much of it. The while I was mowing and couldn't get it to slow down and had a tango with the tree, mower, and myself. The tree won!
It was quite embarrassing!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

I picture the above occurring in slow motion, with background music!
Complete with "Oooohhhhhhhh.....NNooooooooo......CRASH"

I don't think I can compete with the topless story (hehe), but last summer I decided to pull weeds on our very steep bank. These were not small weeds mind you, these were like 2-3 feet high. But it had rained pretty good so I thought the soil was damp enough. So DH was working at the top, and I was on the bank. I grabbed on weed that was pretty big and tugged. Nothing. I tried again. Nothing. So, I put all my weight into it and pulled my hardest...and out it came, and back I went. A$$ over tin cup, as my mom used to say. DH said all he could see was feet, legs and butt. I slowed down, but the momentum kept be going and he heard "Shhh$tttt", and I did another backwards summer salt. Ended up in the gravel at the base of the bank covered in burrs and mud...but I still had the weed in my hand! DH said he knew I was ok when I held up the stupid weed like it was a trophy.

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's a hard question, seeing as I do most things correctly. Ah, here's one... I went to fill up my cup at the fridge, little did I know I had it the wrong way round, water went everywhere!

Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha mine was this weekend and I still am so utterly happy this was one weekend when BF didnt have his brother, his 2 friends, their girlfriends/wives, kids and his dad over. I was just walking regular ole walking from our backdoor around the shed deal where bf stores cars towards his garage. It wasnt even wet out and as soon as I turn the corner around the shed literally both my feet went out from under me and I fly up and land on my back. OWIE did that smart but I swear I heard the dogs laughing inside the house and BF comes running over laughing so hysterically hard that he couldnt even ask me if I was ok.

How nice of him to also share this story with his dad and brother when we went up to get the car inspected and go give Gram her new cellphone we got for her.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I loved reading everyones embarrassing moments.

I have so many it is difficult to choose just one.
Picture this.....
I was at an Easter Sunrise Service (age 16) at a large university, sitting in the third balcony, in the main auditorium. My friends and I were wearing our finest Easter outfits, including our 3 in. high heels of course. So grown up.

When the service was over, along with hundreds of others, my friends and I started walking down the wide stairway toward an exit....
the next thing I remember is flying though the air and down those steps. I fell at least 10 steps,rolled onto my back, feet facing straight up the stairs, with my "seamed" nylons ripped and my suit skirt hiked up around my waist.

I remember looking up at a crowd of faces staring down at the fallen teen...
not so grown up after all.
The only thing that was injured was my pride.

In this age of cell phones and dig. cameras, let me just say, I don't wear 3 in. heels anymore....
smart.