I'm excited for Halloween!

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
I am almost done with my costume- I can't wait 6 more weeks!! I spent several hours yesterday finishing the hat.
The hat siren does work! I made a little button to have it go off at will on the hat!

What you cant see, yet.. is the gloves I will be wearing. One glove I have an extendable antennae to create the hand phone.
the other gloves I have two mini lights, one a flash light, the other a lazer light. I'd love to figure out how to make an extendable screw driver.

ID Badge will be placed on the police wallet when I get home.

And I need to come up with a "This note will self destruct" too. trying to think how to word it- not sure if I want to have mission written on it, or just big bold "This note will self destruct" on it.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise

pixelkitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, wow! I never thought I'd see classic Inspector Gadget as a Halloween costume in this day and age. Definitely a nostalgia bomb.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
thanks all!! I can't wait 5 more weeks to wear it!! I had to make minor adjustments to the hat, mainly to make it fit on my head better.. it's so big and heavy!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh I love it!!  Excellent job!  I miss the old Inspector Gadget cartoons!!  Amazon has some; but it's not on Prime and too expensive.  

aprilc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Amazing!!

I am excited about Hallowe'en too. We used to live on a major street and got no kids. Now we are in a quiet residential neighbourhood and I am looking forward to shelling out.