I'm an english(wo)man in Sweden.

AlienInSweden

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Extra credits if you recognise the song in my title, double extra credits if you read it to the tune.

Hi!
I am a cat mummy living in Sweden who has sucessfully integrated a ferral cat into our household and is currently fostering an emaciated homeless cat as well.
My household consists of myself, my three children, three cats, and four rodents (soon to be three). And our little foster guest.
I look forward to getting to know members, learning and sharing our experiences.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi A AlienInSweden . Welcome to the site, so glad you joined us. You have quite a houseful there. Enjoy looking around, there's plenty to read and join in and post photos of your gang. I would like to claim my double extra credits by the way.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you, your cats, your children AND your rodents (I'm a huge rat fan, myself)! SO...you are fostering, and that's wonderful. Do you think we're going to be looking at a foster-fail? Those are always nice, because it means a ForeverHome Success!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
PreciousPetsCatsHello.gif

AlienInSweden, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm

Welcome+with+Cats+Vinyl+Wall+Decal.jpg

to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

We love kitties photos. Please show us your kitties! :camera::camera::camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Thanks for giving the feral cat a home, and fostering the homeless one. :heartshape: