I’d like to know what kind of cat I have.

Destinee623

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is tuna. Me and my boyfriend rescued her from the street behind our apartment. We originally tried to rescue her mom (photo attached. She has beautiful big green eyes). We found her mom eating from the dumpster so we fed her and was able to put her in my car to take her to the vet. She got away but thankfully she did because the next day we found her again but with kittens. My boyfriend was able to pick one up and take her to the vet and we decided to keep her. I am not a big animal person but I adore this kitten and would love to know what type of cat I have. Just curious because she is such a beautiful cat to me. She has spots on her sides and stomach. She has stripes on her legs. She has the tiniest head ever with big pointy ears. And oddly big paws her her little body.

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Domestic longhair, spotted blue tabby. Spotted NOT because of these adorable spots on belly, these are common on tabbies. But she seems to have real true spots on the sides. Spotted tabbies domestics arent the most common, but they DO happen.
Very sweet.

Momma is a torbie with white ie tabby + tortie + white. I would guess her tabby type is spotted too, even if its not visible.
Green eyes isnt not much especial here. They are common in torties and torbies. Why, I dont know, but they happen there more often than pure coincidence.
Momma is nice she too...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Destinee623

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much that was very helpful.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's very pretty! Love her coloring :redheartpump:

I would describe her as a blue spotted tabby domestic shorthair. Most cats aren't any specific breed, but that doesn't make them any less special! Your girl is beautiful, and looks very sweet. It's wonderful that you found and adopted her.

Are you still trying to catch the mother and other siblings? Do you need help finding a group to help you with TNR (trap-neuter-release)?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Destinee623

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's very pretty! Love her coloring :redheartpump:

I would describe her as a blue spotted tabby domestic shorthair. Most cats aren't any specific breed, but that doesn't make them any less special! Your girl is beautiful, and looks very sweet. It's wonderful that you found and adopted her.

Are you still trying to catch the mother and other siblings? Do you need help finding a group to help you with TNR (trap-neuter-release)?
Thank you! I’m so happy we have her. We tried looking for her siblings but we can’t find them. The mom is still around. There is so many stray cats around where I live in the city. I don’t know how we would go about that. I wish we could get the mom off the street tho to stop her from having more kittens.