I Want to Start Somethng Silly

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
But I have no idea what. Yes I am bored.
Anything silly to post???

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm deliriously happy that I have an appointment with my chiropracter tomorrow!

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I realized today that I am delusional and I do in fact look like a blimp when I wear a dress.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trillcat

But I have no idea what. Yes I am bored.
Anything silly to post???
Have silly contests like why cats follow you into the bathroom. There are thousands of possibilities. Ask people to donate points - they will. Check out the why cats follow you into the bathroom thread. There are so many different things you can do that would be fun and interesting. Everytime I get bored I come up with a new contest, been doing it for over three years. I have never run out of points, and have given away over two million points, all donated to me. Try it. It's fun. But remember, this is a cat site, please make your subject about cats.

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kscatlady

My husband just told me I'm OCD about making the bed.
I wont sleep in an unmade bed.

If the sheet comes off in the middle of the night I'll wake cody up to fix it too.

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the past two weeks I've been going to sleep at 8 am and waking up at 4 pm...for no reason at all, just what my body does when I have no school or work to wake up for and I can sleep whenever I please...I guess I am officially a night owl..
this thread is kinda funny...

shane's mommie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ut0pia

For the past two weeks I've been going to sleep at 8 am and waking up at 4 pm...for no reason at all, just what my body does when I have no school or work to wake up for and I can sleep whenever I please...I guess I am officially a night owl..
this thread is kinda funny...
I'm so with you on that one! I'm off work until the 4th and I've been up for no reason at all! I slept really until 4:30 yesterday, I took time out yesterday to take my kid to school, and she's in school until 6pm. I took a shower, fed the cat and me and Shane slept until it was time for me to get up my baby. Then we went on with our night and I'm still up now...

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't go to bed until 9 this morning and woke up at 4 in the afternoon.

Right now it is 4 in the morning and I am sure I wont see the bed until after 9. I am actually planning on going to the DMV before I go to bed.

My sleep schedule just rotates itself naturally when I don't have anything to worry about.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I fall asleep at 7 or 8 at night and get up at 2 or 3 am. Actually, I like being up when it seems the whole world is asleep.

I got in thie mode during 9/11 when I would get up in the night to check on the news. I can't break the habit.

So me and Beeba sit on the couch in the dark, me with my coffee, and him with his window watching night critters.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've had a total of 20 hours' sleep in the last 5 days.
And I can't even blame insomnia, just my lack of brains when it comes to calling it a night

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wont sleep in an unmade bed.

I too cannot sleep in an unmade bed, it just makes the whole bedroom look messy. I make my bed every single day even before getting into the shower. When I go to bed at night, I want my bedroom to look and feel clean. There is no excuse for not making your bed unless you're really late for work or an appointment. It's just one of my pet peeves :-)

oodlesofpoodles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I never sleep through the night. I have to take sleeping pills to get any sleep at all. I always sleep better during a day time nap than during the night.