I want my cat back and am heart broken!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry you didn't find out about your health issues and that they could be overcome before you parted with your little cat. I can only imagine how painful that decision must have been and how awful it was to find out later that it had been unnecessary.  I hope you are able to believe that she is now cared for and settled in her new home and that one day you will be able to give your heart to the next cat that finds you.  I think the idea of volunteering and meeting cats through that route sounds like a positive way both to meet and see if any of these little balls of fur steel your heart, and also check that your allergies can be managed before adopting so you do not have to go through the same heartbreak again.  I hope that your health does not mean something like the volunteering would not be possible for you. I will be thinking of you and hoping that you continue to heal this pain, and that you find another cat to give love and care to. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

psl8675309

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your reply and for sharing your story with me.  I really do appreciate it very much as well as appreciate your situation!  Thank you so much again!

psl8675309

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok guys, after a long deliberation on my part, we just opened our home up to two sweet 6 month old kittens. We rescued these sisters, Bella and Maggie from a local shelter. Tomorrow they are going back for spaying. We've had them a month this Friday. Thank you all for yiur support.

sugarsandz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad you got these two, I remember reading your post some time ago and it made me sad for you. Best of luck with your new additions! :)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your new fur babies. I hope everything goes smoothly for them and you.

psl8675309

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you. They were spayed on Thursday. Now they are officially ours!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
You should start up a new thread and tell us all about the new little ones, with some pictures

Congrats, by the way

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you. They were spayed on Thursday. Now they are officially ours!
CONGRATULATIONS on Bella and Maggie! Your love is carrying on.... :heart3: :hugs: I agree with Sally on the new thread and would love to see some pictures of your new babies!!! :D :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

ihavelovedsocks

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Aw I know it is so sad yesterday my mom took our cat to a shelter, she claimed she was allergic, I loved him SO much. I am still crying and I never want to do anything again, my mom took him while I was at school I never got to say goodbye. I have cried all night, I feel like jumping of a cliff, I loved my cat more then anything and i am and will be forever heartbroken

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you luvmykatz and mrsgreenjeans both for your answers. You. Are both right. I have come to the decision that I just want what's best for my cat and as long as she is being taken care of and is loved and above all is happy, that is all that I want for her. If it doesn't work out, I hope she comes back to me. Thank you both for the great advice.
Your response is a very mature and selfless. It must be heartbreaking for you, but you are doing what is best for your cat and for that you should be proud of yourself. You will make a get kitty guardian one day, and that little one will be so lucky to have you in their life. I am sorry, you have been put in this position. Please keep us posted 

Sorry I just noticed that this is an older thread and you have new kitties. I am so happy for you and the new family additions

Last edited:

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw I know it is so sad yesterday my mom took our cat to a shelter, she claimed she was allergic, I loved him SO much. I am still crying and I never want to do anything again, my mom took him while I was at school I never got to say goodbye. I have cried all night, I feel like jumping of a cliff, I loved my cat more then anything and i am and will be forever heartbroken
I am so sorry, I know it is difficult now, but one day you will get your own kitty, one that will need you too. I wish I could say something to ease your pain. BTW welcome to the site, I recommend hanging around and reading as much as you can, it is a good way to prepare for getting a cat. Please let us know how you are doing, there are a lot of wonderful caring people on this site. 

Last edited: