I think I'm ready to get Ally her friend

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by merindah

You need to update your signature, Lawguy.

Congrats on the new addition.
i'd be glad to revamp the Ally one i made & add Ollie!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LawGuy

and so it was posted... and so it was done.

Ollie has been here for 30 hours.
He can't be around Ally though for 9 more days b/c he has a URI.

(sorry this info is in so many threads. I'm just so happy to have Ollie, which is funny because I was not a cat person until Ally got me hooked shortly after taking her in).
HOORAY!!! Welcome to TCS, Ollie. and CONGRATULATIONS, L.G. & Ally!!!

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

& here it is!

That is too cute!!! They are both SOOO adorable it's impossible to look without getting awestruck
Hehe i know i'm greedy for pics but I just CANT WAIT to see a pic of the two of them cuddling up with each other for a good nap
I know they are still separated, but in time ...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

& here it is!

Cool! Thanks. I will get that up on photobucket and put it up.
I've been so busy working on getting Ollie in good health and helping him put on some weight that I just totally forgot about my signature. Now that he's eating and on meds I can relax a little bit. Btw - I hope you don't mind that I edited it slightly, I just made Ollie's tag solid yellow b/c all it had before was just numbers (his microchip info). I need to get him a proper tag, but getting him feeling better takes priority for the moment.
I actually edited all of his photos to make the tag solid yellow. I wanted to keep them online otherwise though so that there will be a before and after once he's healthy and at a good weight. I think the look in his eyes will also change in the before and after photos from his current photo's "Where am I?" to the kind of look Ally has which is just total comfort and happiness with a little curiosity mixed in.

Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Ally and Ollie? Too cute!
I like it. It actually wasn't planned at all. I posted a name poll, and just threw Ollie out in the poll without even thinking about it, and then I started to realize that he just looked like an Ollie to me and TCS members seemed to agree in their voting.

I worried about them getting confused, but we'll see (plus a member made a good comment about the names being more for the humans than the cats).

Originally Posted by ut0pia

That is too cute!!! They are both SOOO adorable it's impossible to look without getting awestruck
Hehe i know i'm greedy for pics but I just CANT WAIT to see a pic of the two of them cuddling up with each other for a good nap
I know they are still separated, but in time ...
I will definitely take a pic when they are together sometime after next Thursday (the day I can start to integrate them). I really think they're going to enjoy each other's company. I can't wait, but I have to be patient.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LawGuy

Btw - I hope you don't mind that I edited it slightly, I just made Ollie's tag solid yellow b/c all it had before was just numbers (his microchip info). I need to get him a proper tag, but getting him feeling better takes priority for the moment.
of course i don't mind! it looks great!