I Still Miss My Baby

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am proud to say that he never had a matt on him. I combed him every day. He was a joy to comb.
That's great! I wish Sylvester would let me comb him better than he does; sometimes he tolerates it for a bit other times he swats me and almost takes half my arm off lol! I guess they are all different and he wasn't used to being brushed where he lived before, I use a comb sometimes a brush but he still gets matted and the vet said it's normal with his fur so we go in twice a year and he is due to go next month again :eek: :eek2: :help: :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's great! I wish Sylvester would let me comb him better than he does; sometimes he tolerates it for a bit other times he swats me and almost takes half my arm off lol! I guess they are all different and he wasn't used to being brushed where he lived before, I use a comb sometimes a brush but he still gets matted and the vet said it's normal with his fur so we go in twice a year and he is due to go next month again :eek: :eek2: :help: :D
Yes, I was spoiled with Oliver. Theodore is good until I put him on his back and try to comb his lower belly and back legs. He nails me pretty good sometimes. I end up having to hold him by the scruff to immobilize him. But, he is still a kitten so maybe that will get better (I hope!)

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Oliver's coat was really thick in the winter. The videos are of him with his winter coat. But, I never had a problem combing him. He would knead the air when I had him on his back combing his belly. He was SO easy!

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yes, Theo ALWAYS wants to play. I was in the kitchen cooking this morning and he dragged his wand toy into the kitchen. LOL

Here is another of Oliver from Jan 2011. He still had his full winter coat. It really was not bad to comb. I hope Theodore gets a nice coat like this. He is only 9 months old now and is shedding his baby coat. Next winter we will see! :)

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Oliver, dream you deep. Your walk in someone's heart forever.

He was, and is, and will always be, a beautiful boy. This is what I know, to the depths of my being...love does not die, it simply changes form and continues on, still Love. And Love abides. Always, forever, Love abides. And that Love is with you still. Oliver is with you still, unseen, but felt in the quiet hours, a gentle, silent companion for Theodore...and for you. Love abides.