I reunited with a former student today

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I reunited with a former student today.Last time I saw him was 4 years ago when he graduated.He was good to me and I was good to me.He had tough times in his life and told him I did too.Learned from me very well.Grew up with his mom always in his life raising him on her own.His dad was in and out of his life always taunting him.Told him do not give up and I was one person that inspired him.Walked in and I saw he changed big time in a positive way,now lives as a drag queen.Said it was something he tried and has loved ever since.Also said his mom is supportive of him doing this.I looked at him and said he has support from me too.Plan on going to the next show he is in

dahlia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful. I am sure it is gratifying to know that you make a difference in your students' lives. Being a teacher is not easy. I am sure it would mean a lot to him for you to go to one of his shows.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Acatlady1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is wonderful. I am sure it is gratifying to know that you make a difference in your students' lives. Being a teacher is not easy. I am sure it would mean a lot to him for you to go to one of his shows.
Principal,he has a show tommorrow.He came in drag too