I picked up my ring!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I Googled and I don't think there are Kay Jewelers in Canada. At least I couldn't find an outlet. I checked the US link, but don't see a cat pendant on their site.
I checked Kay's, didn't see any black diamond cat pendants. I have two from Kay's - one with diamonds as an outline (well, pretty sure its one of my Xmas gifts
), and the other with white and yellow gold, with gemstone body and small diamonds for a collar - hubby got that for me 2 years ago for Christmas

I looked on Zales.com and they have a lot of black diamond and a few white diamond cat pendants, and even a black diamond cat ring.
I will be asking for one of the black cat ones for our anniversary probably

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tara & Rob

I looked on Zales.com and they have a lot of black diamond and a few white diamond cat pendants, and even a black diamond cat ring.
I will be asking for one of the black cat ones for our anniversary probably
I just checked for Zales. We have those here. I was looking online and they have a huge selection of rings.

I saw the cat pendants, and while they're really pretty, I would never wear it because I can't stand anything around my neck. Shirt collars even bother me.

I really need to buy my iron bed, so this is absolutely my last ring, at least for now. Aside from my bed, I need to get another living room set at some point in 2011 too. So I need to concentrate my funds towards those.

But I'm sure I haven't bought my last ring! Towards the end of 2011 I'm sure I'll have bought yet another!

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kailie

They are both absolutely beautiful!
I don't think you're crazy at all, you deserve it!
C'mon... you only go around once, right?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOVE the amethyst! It is absolutely beautiful. My daughter's engagement ring is a black diamond, and not trying to burst your bubble, but it did not wear well. She has had it almost a year, and the black stone just does not seem to keep its luster. You should get yourself whatever you want that will make you happy.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

the black stone just does not seem to keep its luster.
That's ok. I wash my hands so often at work and use that alcohol sanitizer, that even the regular diamonds don't keep their lustre for long between cleanings. U clean my rings weekly, and they stay shiny for the 2 days I'm off work

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can someone do me a favour? Can someone save the image to the black and white diamond ring and upload it to this thread? I want to show someone at work, but the Ben Moss site is blocked.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks so much! Work goes in fits and spurts with blocking sites. Sometimes it's blocked, other times it isn't. I don't even pretend to understand out IT Department! LOL

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My job does that too
Their IT department's idea of fixing a computer is to defragment the C drive
Only one of the people in there knows what she's doing.