I need help for my momma cat plz :(

Yhuriikiii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Okay so, koneko (my momma cat) Has given birth three times. We didn't have any money to spay her, so we tried our best to lessen her heat somehow or not to get outside, but somehow, she got pregnant

In her first and second pregnancy, she was okay and healthy, but at her third pregnancy, Something happened. Last week, she gave birth. Three were Alive at first, then one Of them died. after a day, koneko’s son, Nagito caught my dad’s attention. Then my dad saw a dead new birth kitten.

Few days Later koneko Did not eat, gave Her kitties attention, had weird noises, fast breathing, teary eyes, squinting eyes.

Please help me, what should I do? I'm worried that there is still a kitty inside. My parents have a plan to get her to the vet but we still need information on what else we could before going to the vet

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
This is an emergency! She needs to see a vet!

She may have a deceased kitten inside, or she may have a uterine infection and need antibiotics.

Either way, she is not well and it sounds like she has fever. She needs medical care now and must eventually be spayed so this never happens again.

How many kittens are living? Are they nursing?

Y Yhuriikiii

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agree, vet asap now. During the time to the appointment, give her nourishing food with lotsa of calcium. Whatever she takes. Fluids too. goats milk is good if you happen to have it at hand.

This wont cure her, so its not instead of the vet. But may make the next step a little easier. Y Yhuriikiii