I need a low cost vet for broken leg in washington state please!

JakeRuedebusch

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My friend just called me and sai'm sad my cat's leg is swollen woolen and they think it's broken and they were Taking care of her until I got my new place at the end of the month. I don't have a job and I don't have any income and I need to fineed to find a low cost clinic Or that that will work with meTo help her get her leg fixed. Does anyone know of any low cost that clinics in Seattle,Washington State

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
My friend just called me and sai'm sad my cat's leg is swollen woolen and they think it's broken and they were Taking care of her until I got my new place at the end of the month. I don't have a job and I don't have any income and I need to fineed to find a low cost clinic Or that that will work with meTo help her get her leg fixed. Does anyone know of any low cost that clinics in Seattle,Washington State
Here are some links that may help :-
no-money-for-vet-care-how-to-find-help-and-save-your-cats-life

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise
Along with the Cat Site Article, that Tabbytom posted above:

Phoning pet rescues, and shelters, may lead to some contacts ...about 'low cost Vet clinics',...which may help.
Try calling all Vets, and ask about payment plans,...and ask if they may know of 'low cost vet clinics'...or 'cat rescue groups', humane society, or local cat shelters, too.
Sometimes, you get a kind individual on the phone, who will help with this info.
(you may have to spend 20 times calling, and only get one good reply,...so don't get discouraged.)

21 Organizations That Help Pay Vet Bills!
Financial Aid for Pets
https://www.k9ofmine.com/organization-that-help-pay-vet-bills

These are some sites, that may be more specific to your area:
7 Seattle Low-Cost Vet Care Options | Sidewalk Dog
10 Options for Free & Low Cost Pet Care in Washington State - Low Income Relief
The NOAH Center : What We Do : Community Resources : Local Vet Clinics & Services