I Might Be A Crazy Cat Lady

greeenie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It has come to my attention that I might be a crazy cat lady. I have 3 cats, my boyfriend has 2. We moved in together recently making one crazy family with our 5 fur babies.

Alaska
IMG_0547.jpg IMG_0438.JPG

Alaska is a little over 2 years. She was my first cat. I picked her up off the highway when she was only 3 weeks old. Bottle fed her as a kitten and nursed her back to health. When I tell you she was a terror as a kitten I'm not exaggerating! She used to hide under the reclining chair, and would jump out and attack the feet of whoever was using it. Destroyed absolutely everything. Always something new with her. But I love her so much.
Aspen
IMG_0365.JPG IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0554.jpg

Aspen is 2 and a half, I got her hoping a kitty friend would mellow Alaska out a bit. Boy was I wrong! She has thing thing for being able to find catnip no matter where I put it. She hates when I make the bed, and attacks the sheets until I either give up, or kick her out. Aspen is my fatty, and will steal any food that she can find. Do not leave your plate if she is around, or you'll come back to her staring at you while she knocks your meal to the floor and finishes it in front of you. Despite living in a home most of her life, she acts feral and occasionally gets this really crazy look in her eyes before attacking you for no reason whatsoever. Her and Alaska teamed up, and together managed to get me 2 noise complaints, an unknown number of broken dishes, and about 150 dollars off my security deposit. But look at how cute she is!
Onion
IMG_0351.JPG IMG_0563.jpg

He is only about a year, but about double the size of my other cats. Onion belonged to my ex, who could no longer care for him. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met in my life. I have never met a cat who always wanted to be held, but he loves to be picked up! He is also vertically challenged, and for whatever reason can not jump if his life depended on it. Instead he relies on his claws to just climb up everything. Sofas, curtains, your leg. He's really a charmer.
Kaylee
IMG_0217.JPG IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0522.jpg

Kaylee is 3 and my boyfriends cat. Very similarly to Alaska, she was found on the side of a highway only a few weeks old. She's really adorable until you wake up at 2 a.m with the need to pee and she starts attacking you ankles. Shes the type of cat who purrs really loudly, and you think she really likes being pet until she suddenly attacks your hand and leaves like you personally offended her. Sometimes I think she really loves me, sometimes I think she would kill me if she wasnt trapped in the body of a tiny animal.
Tee
IMG_0445.JPG FullSizeRender.jpg

Tee is 13 years old, and has been with my boyfriend since the day she was born. He had her mother as a pet when she was pregnant with Tee's litter and he decided to keep her. Shes grumpy and doesnt want to be bothered most of the time. If I didnt hear her occasionally growling at other cats from under the couch I might not even know she was there. She does every now and then get this really sweet side where she wants to be pet and cuddled. And if you dont pet and cuddle her when she wants you to, she will bite. But shes still cute.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
greeenie, Alaska, Aspen, Onion, Kaylee and Tee, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3142.GIF

What a lovely bunch you have there and their stories are so interesting. :cutecat::kneading: There's no such thing as crazy cat lady. Only those that have no cats are crazy! :lol: :crackup:

Do check out the many informative articles in the Articles section and feel free to ask questions and do post more photos of your kitties for us to see :wink:

Cat Sidhe

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A very warm welcome to the forum, greeenie!
You have such a lovely family! :lovecat::lovecat::lovecat::lovecat::lovecat: I hope you have lots of fun around here. We're a very friendly group and we looooooooove photos!! ;)

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to all of you! :wave3:

Your cats are all gorgeous! I have to second what tabbytom tabbytom said. WE who have cats are the sane ones. Everyone else is nuts! :popworm:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! It sounds like you have a full suite of personalities in your kitties! They are all cuties. :redheartpump:

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doubt you are crazy, but sounds like you are happy. And your kitties are lucky. Our two boys bring us great joy....i can only imagine 5!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :wave2: You say "crazy cat lady" like it's a bad thing. :biggrin:

Your cats are all beauties. And I loved reading each of their unique descriptions. :catrub: