I love my cats dearly and I'm not ashamed to say so...

hkpettis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,
I'm a 43 year old married male with (7)..unfortunately as of today (6) cats. I have had a special connection with cats since I was a very young boy. People that think guys can't be manly and own cats are crazy! I have never been ashamed to admit how much I love and care for my furry kids.
My wife and I were never able to have children, so we treat our fur babies as they were our children.
As I stated early on in my post we had one of our babies pass today. His name was Maxie. He was only 6 years old and I just don't know what happened . Anyway, thank you for having me on board and I will post some pics of our family soon.

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps a necropsy if finances allow, to confirm it is nothing contagious since he was young and you have several cats.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

hkpettis

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is my first stop in the morning. I not only have to know what happened to Maxie but I must be sure nothing is contagious in my home.

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! I wish it was on happier terms.. I'm sorry to hear about Maxie

mingking

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry about Maxie. I hope the results come back relatively good considering the circumstances!

People who hold on to the restrictive views of what makes a man a man or woman a woman or a person a person are really missing out. There are so many things people refrain from being just because they're afraid of judgement or am told by society it's "unacceptable". I don't think loving cats makes you less masculine or more masculine or whatever. It just means you love cats! Pooey to those who say anything negative to you!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hello,
I'm a 43 year old married male with (7)..unfortunately as of today (6) cats. I have had a special connection with cats since I was a very young boy. People that think guys can't be manly and own cats are crazy! I have never been ashamed to admit how much I love and care for my furry kids.
My wife and I were never able to have children, so we treat our fur babies as they were our children.
As I stated early on in my post we had one of our babies pass today. His name was Maxie. He was only 6 years old and I just don't know what happened . Anyway, thank you for having me on board and I will post some pics of our family soon.
Welcome! I'm so sorry for your loss. RIP Maxie. I'm sure he knows how much you love him and he loves you just as much. That kind of bond is too strong to be broken by anything including death. You'll see him again one day when the time is right.  

I hate stereotypes about cat lovers and in my opinion, men who love cats are the best!! Real men eat quiche if they like it, follow their hearts and of course, LOVE CATS because they are awesome!!