I Hope This Joke Is Funny

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I made up a joke that I hope is funny.

There was a man who was known in his community for his great love and compassion for cats. In fact, he rescued cats. This man loved his rescue cats so much, he spent hour upon hour researching how to make their lives better. He spent dollar after dollar on the best food, the best toys, etc.

When the man died, the entire town showed up for his funeral. The head of the ASPCA even said a few words in tribute.

On the man's 2nd day in heaven, The Lord approached him, and after a few minutes of chit chat, said to him:

"I know of your great concern for cats. Related to that, I have some good news and some bad news. Which you want first?"

The man said "The bad news first, I suppose".

The Lord said "Over the last 3 decades of your life, you could have saved $22, 561.43."

"Ouch" exclaimed the man, then asked "So what's the good news?"

"Well, as I told you, the good news is related to the bad news" said the Lord. "The good news is that Carageenan's not bad for cats after all".

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I made up a joke that I hope is funny.

There was a man who was known in his community for his great love and compassion for cats. In fact, he rescued cats. This man loved his rescue cats so much, he spent hour upon hour researching how to make their lives better. He spent dollar after dollar on the best food, the best toys, etc.

When the man died, the entire town showed up for his funeral. The head of the ASPCA even said a few words in tribute.

On the man's 2nd day in heaven, The Lord approached him, and after a few minutes of chit chat, said to him:

"I know of your great concern for cats. Related to that, I have some good news and some bad news. Which you want first?"

The man said "The bad news first, I suppose".

The Lord said "Over the last 3 decades of your life, you could have saved $22, 561.43."

"Ouch" exclaimed the man, then asked "So what's the good news?"

"Well, as I told you, the good news is related to the bad news" said the Lord. "The good news is that Carageenan's not bad for cats after all".
:flail:Good One!!

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You're very welcome!

Are you on the joke thread? It's a fun one :wave3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babs' slave

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise