I Have To Decide When My Baby Girl Dies

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A life well lived is a life worth celebrating, and choosing to remember her in her best years is a wise decision. It's easy to let their passing be the thing we remember most (especially now), but when time moves ahead those good memories will crowd out the bad.
It's OK to mourn her loss, but I like how you're choosing to celebrate her life. Rest in peace, pretty little lady :angelcat:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One of the greatest gifts you could have given her was bestowed upon her in those final moments, the gift of your presence and love. She took away a piece of your heart when she left, but she also left behind a piece of hers to fill the emptiness that will be a part of your life in these first dark days. The hole will heal in time, but with the help of your precious memories and the love that will always be a part of your soul, you will go on to spread her love, to let it grow through you now, to share with the world the wonder that was Lorelei.
She shared your life's journey for a while, and though she now follows a new path, that path will forever parallel your own. Love is spiritual, so eternal.
I have always wondered why we have to go through so much pain when our loved ones leave us. As I get older and look towards my own leaving, I wonder, if like most things in this life, it is because then we appreciate and fully engulf ourselves in what is yet to be. We cannot fully engage in love, cannot know what it means, if we don't go through the depths of grief and loss. It hurts so very much to lose them, but we have gained so very much more than we will ever know.....
My heart goes out to you in your time of grieving, in this time of darkness. I do know though that there is light at the end of that tunnel, that in time you will understand that she will always be as close as your thoughts and prayers. That you will understand she had to go, she did not want to. She obeyed a calling much stronger than any one of us yet knows, a calling that none of us knows when will call to us. So as you would want for her if you were the first to go, embrace life, let it be joyful and full of wonder as it is meant to be. Lorelei is safe and at peace because she is a part of you that will never let go......RIP dear Lorelei. You will never be forgotten, you will always have a secure place in a loving heart. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I sorry Lorelei passed away :( I was in your position in january 2019 and also in the March 2019 and both times i had to make that hard decision and i understand how you feel. Its not easy to make this decision for a living being that you love so much, and your bravery, love and kindness eased her suffering. She passed away peacefully with those who love her and who she loves, and now is in heaven waiting for you to meet her once again. *hugs*.
And Lorelei is beautiful, and she will look after you.

Last edited: