I have the sweetest husband (new addition)...

tortietudelove

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the sweetest husband! Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ve been wanting another Tortie-Point Siamese since I lost Sassy, my Tortie-Point Himalayan mix, thanks to my parents, in 1999. It's a long story, but my parents got rid of her while I was hospitalized, even though I didn't live with them and they lived about 2hrs away from me. Well, look at what I have. He said that he would have not have even considered another cat, if I hadnâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t been looking for the right one for 10yrs. This beautiful girl's previous owner raised Siamese and is getting out of it due to her kids being teenagers now, working, and she just went back to school. She wasn't asking anything for her other than to know that she was going to a loving home. This little girl was born on August 16th, 2009, so sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s about the same age as Malyka. Sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s had her shots, dewormed, and been strictly indoors. I think sheâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s gorgeous! The pictures donâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t do her justice…especially her eyes! Theyâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re bluer than Teyaâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s. Her name is Isabella. I like that name, so I looked it up and found this:
“The name Isabella means "God is my oath." The suffix of the name, "bella" means "beautiful". The name can also mean "God's promises."
ORIGIN & HISTORY: The name Isabella is of Hebrew, Greek, and Latin origin.â€
I think it fits, so Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m leaving it. Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m more than at my limit, but thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s ok.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.... you are deeply in love already!!!! Congratulations!!!!! She is a beauty!