I have a Glitter-Puss!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No, not glamour-puss, a glitter-puss.

We're super late, but we did manage to get the tree decorated before Christmas. We got Shatterproof Ornaments (whoever decided to mass-market these obviously has cats!) in a deep red/burgundy and silver. We don't trust a certain little calico with the rest of the good (read: breakable) ornaments. 1/2 of the silver balls are glittery and sparkly, which I LOVE. Apparently Annie does too. Well, at least she doesn't let them get in her way.

After the tree was finally decorated, we went upstairs. About 1/2 hour later, Annie comes up, only she has been transformed into a Glitter-Puss! She had silver glitter from her head to her tail. None of the ornaments had been knocked down, but she apparently thoroughly investigated the balls. She was covered in glitter again this morning when we came downstairs. Apparently she likes a little bling!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
What is it with calicos and decorations?? Jazzy only had 2 christmases with us but she made the most of stepping over everything and trying to rip into the paper
Tortietude

I bet that made quite a photo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wouldn't you know...I didn't have a camera before we petted her and wiped the glitter off.
But I bet I'll be able to get pics before the tree comes down!