I go back to school tomorrow and I’m so sad

Jlanderson2

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So winter break is over tomorrow and I go back to school🥲. I have honors chemistry first block so right in the morning. I know I’ll miss cosmo all day and worry how she is lol. I’m in my junior year of high school so only one more year to go. Yay and scary. Also have to take my AP exam in may I know I’m not going to do good but I’ll try. Just thought I share my stress.

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
You brought back memories and I know you'll do just fine on your AP exams. We're all rooting for you! :thumbsup: As for Cosmo, she'll probably sleep while you're gone and be all refreshed when you get home.:catlove:

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
No reason to predict your outcome before you get there. Study really hard, if you can, over the course of a long time, not just May, get a good night’s sleep…someone told me to eat fish (tho I’m a vegetarian) so I did. That combo made me do surprisingly well. Don’t second guess yourself—- go with your first choice. If you don’t know it at all, come back later or go with B. Get it in your bones. You love this stuff for a reason…feel the language of it. Have a little fun with it.