I found out who the whisker chomper is!

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A few months ago we took Emmy to the vets for her check up and the vet wanted to know why her whiskers had been cut on one side of her face - we'd only noticed it ourselves that morning and had no clue how it had happened. Last week we found out who the culprit is - Jupey!!! One minute he was washing her face and the next he was going in for a major chomp!

So tell me, who has a cat or cats that bite off their other cats' whiskers?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, Smudge came to us with all his whiskers chewed off. I thought it happened on the plane trip, but his breeder said, no, his brothers took care of that for him!

clpeters23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is about the first two cats that "owned" me and have since passed over the RB. Simon used to chew off all Harrison's whiskers over the 10 years they were together. Harrison must've figured this was normal and it didn't bother him at all. Simon went to the bridge first and Harrison looked so odd when his whiskers grew back!

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first got Maggie, she chewed all of Cleo's whiskers off. Thank goodness she outgrew that....if only she'd outgrow chewing on electrical cords...

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demetri is our whisker snipper, he usually does it the day before a show
Judges often comment "someone loves you very much" to the unven whiskered cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jupeycat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hehe, good to know I'm not the only one with this problem! I kind of wish Jupey would have a chomp on the whiskers on the other side to even Emmy up!