I Finally Fit In

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazycatlady777

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This has been a nice thread! FYI: my computer has some sort of blocker, I have received message boxes from a couple of you.
Anyway, yes I feel good that I can be myself and be accepted.

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
tcs is a very welcoming site indeed

in my 23 short years of life ive stopped caring what people think of me and i stick my oar into any conversation (im sure ive said that in a similar thread before lmao)

ive turned back into a people person as i work in a bar for my sins

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crazycatlady777

This has been a nice thread! FYI: my computer has some sort of blocker, I have received message boxes from a couple of you.
You must have a pop up blocker on your browser. I'm too lazy to add this site so I let it block them and click on "Private Messages" up in the right hand user section.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you feel at home. I have found this site to be warm and friendly, and a great source of inspiration, information and humor.

I need to take that Myers Briggs test. It has been a while. I am a very complicated person so it should provide an interesting result. I don't think I am an introvert and while emotional I am eminently pragmatic in making decisions... reason things through, etc.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is the Myers-Brigg test where people are "Teachers" "Guardians", etc.? I can't quite remember what I got but I was introverted for sure.

TCS is a great place. Look at when people post on their information and you see how long people have been here. I'm coming up on 5 years! I had a pregnant cat and stumbled upon this place and my life has literally changed.

I mean it! I have a cat i got from a member here, that I would never have had if I wasn't on TCS. LOL

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Is the Myers-Brigg test where people are "Teachers" "Guardians", etc.? I can't quite remember what I got but I was introverted for sure.
Plain MBTI just tells you your preference and what that means - such an introverted vs. extroverted. The one you're thinking of is the keirsey temperament sorter that further sorts people into groupings.

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've taken the Myers-Briggs a couple of times and I am definitely introverted (though I didn't really need the test to tell me THAT!). But I tend to be about even on the thinking/feeling and judgment/perception categories.

I have certainly found some kindred spirits on this forum!!! I stumbled on this place after I adopted my girl and was researching cat behaviors. You all have been a great source of information for me, and a TREMENDOUS source of support.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This will tell you how sociable I am: I haven't spoken to another human being in real life since Wednesday. (Today is Sunday) It is heaven, to me, so much solitude.