I care more about my cats than people

anisak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have two cats Lily and Lune and I think I will adopt three more cats next month, I just cant stop playing with them and I think I love my cats more than most of the people. I even bought a tshirt yesterday that described me perfectly lol. Here is a pic of my cats and the tshirt, I hope you will like them as much as I do!!

This little baby is Lily

and this one is Luna

Lovely right????

This is the tshirt I bought the other day and I like it so much it describes what I love and what I do!

Last edited by a moderator:

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you, Lily and Luna. 
  They are really beautiful and clearly bursting with personality. Lily has such a fluffy belly, it's just crying out to be rubbed and Luna looks so regal on her tree.   And you're considering adopting three more!  Have you already picked them out?  Five cats is a lot - I hope you are ready for everything coming your way, starting with introducing them all to each other and including budgeting for vet bills!   Many of our members have five or more cats, so you will not be alone.   The most I've ever had was four and that was a challenge!    Anyway, you've come to the right place to talk about your beautiful, well-loved cats - we all dote on cats around here! 
That's a great tee shirt, btw.  Hope to see you around the forums.

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha, the Cat Whisperer at my vet always says she likes cats better than people.

And welcome! I am a member of the 5-cat-club :lol3: Two senior girls, one young adult girl, and two boy kittens. A handful indeed! But so much love, I can't imagine not having them here. Amazing how quickly they latch onto our hearts.

Last edited:

markira

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ahh! I want to rub Lily's fluffy little belly!!! And yes, Luna -is- lovely! Secret doesn't show her belly for rubs. At least, not yet. She spent ten years (her whole life) in the shelter, so I'm hoping that as she warms up, she'll figure out belly rubs can rock. :D

I can't have any more cats, since Secret is a very skittish, one-cat-in-the-house-and-that's-me kind of personality. A long time ago, I had another cat (Maggie) who had a litter of kittens (we kept one, Tori Salsa), and then I took her to the vet to have her fixed, but she was already pregnant again! Lots of little kitties running around was so much fun! 

I second the part about considering vet bills! At our one-month adoption wellness visit, the vet revealed that Secret needs her one remaining tooth extracted, and that's going to be $400-550!!! Pet health insurance might be something to look at with a big cat family. :D

Love the shirt! 

~mk

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Pet health insurance might be something to look at with a big cat family. :D
Agreed! After dealing with kidney disease in two of my cats in a very short time (as well as hyper-t and other things with Sara), most definitely agreed. I have since not only insured my younger three cats (the one older one has wellness, the other will be getting it very shortly) but become a big fan of regular vet visits. And going by my gut when something's wrong, even if it just seems a little off. If you're getting a glimpse of something wrong, it's probably been there for awhile.

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to Lily, Lune, and you too! [emoji]128515[/emoji] Your cats are adorable!

prettykitty53

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cats are beautiful and I love the shirt!

I only have one cat, Mina but thinking of getting another one.

Cats are the best!