I can’t tell what gender!

theogbeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found a cute little kitten outside! Seems healthy and has a vet check up in a few days. I just can’t figure out the gender, and I’d really like to know for naming purposes! Plz help if you can, and sorry for the invasive picture.

Attachments

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found a cute little kitten outside! Seems healthy and has a vet check up in a few days. I just can’t figure out the gender, and I’d really like to know for naming purposes! Plz help if you can, and sorry for the invasive picture.
That my friend is a little boy. If it was a female her vagina would be very close to her little hiney hole. When there is a space like that it’s a boy cause the space will be for this testies. So that there is a little boy. Your vet will confirm it for you during the check up. But I would start coming up with boy names for the little fella.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

theogbeans

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That my friend is a little boy. If it was a female her vagina would be very close to her little hiney hole. When there is a space like that it’s a boy cause the space will be for this testies. So that there is a little boy. Your vet will confirm it for you during the check up. But I would start coming up with boy names for the little fella.
Thank you so much! He’s so silly. His name is Neuvillette!

Attachments