I bought a Christmas tree

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please don't laugh I couldn't convince dad to put up my sister's tree so I went out and bought a 2' purple Christmas tree. I put the tree on the kitchen table and put the stockings behind it and put the presents around it. And I sat out my stocking and gave hints to what I want.
I have to get my uncle a stocking and three more presents to even the kids presents out and I am done with Christmas shopping. But I really went all out this year since my brother in law will be gone next year at Christmas time I want to make sure that this will be a special one.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put some small ornaments on it and I am proud of my little tree. And atleast if Pixie knocks it over it won't fall too far.

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes small trees show you're in the holiday spirit even more than big ones. I just bought a 4' tree this year, first tree since I my parents house to go to college, $20 for the tree and decorations. I can't afford something big since I'm finishing up grad school, but this little tree is important because it's both my cats' first Christmas (well, first Christmas HERE for Memphis).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh and I made sure that Pixie's present is under the tree with the others and I saw some very nice cat trees while out but I will wait on that.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's not the size that counts - better a small tree than none at all. Besides, it's a lot less work and you don't need as many ornaments.

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My 2 youngest kids have little trees in their rooms.
It is very festive and it makes them happy. I think it is a great idea