I <3 tcs!

cocoa cream

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to pop in and tell everyone how much I
TCS! I am so thankful that I found this forum shortly after getting my furbabies. Everyone here has been so friendly and helpful, just like a big, happy, online family! This has been made all the more obvious to me as I recently joined a different online forum in which I unwittingly started a nasty little debate between several other members by posting one simple question! That has never happened to me here, and I'm sure it never will because most everyone here is so nice. So, thank you all for being so peace-loving and polite, and for always keeping our kitties' well-being foremost in your posts and comments!

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad you like it here.
Some one said something bad to me about cleo in another group.
I was so amd I posted it in here and everyone was nice here.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww.
There are so many kind people on this forum who have done a lot to help kitties and to help other members. It really is a nice group of people.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's nice that you've found an online home here!

zorana_dragonky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I absolutely agree! Many
for TCS! It's the best forum I've ever found online. I love it here. Thank you so much everyone for welcoming me and my kitties!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree. Even when I leave for a bit then return, its as though I never left. I always feel welcome here
Only here do people appreciate my kits as much as I do

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree we are all good to each other, and on the rare occasion that a small little squirmish breaks out the Mod's do an excellent job of handling the situation.

And besides where else can you go that you can talk non-stop about cats & no one else get sick of it.