Hyper kitty recovery set up!

CoryTheCatMan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
F1B7F721-6CD8-45EF-9AAD-F27179469161.jpeg

Cleos post spay recovery set up!
Unfortunately, I had to resort to buying a dog crate while she recovers because she was a little too rambunctious and I’d prefer her to not rip out her stitches. (Look at my last post to see my concern on the matter LOL)
Luckily because of Covid, I was able to take the rest of the week out of the office and work from home so I can keep a closer eye on her during the day. Every other hour I’ll take the cage to my room and let her out to walk around for a half hour to a hour so she can stretch her legs and go to the bathroom if she needs to then back downstairs so I can keep working. (When I had to go to work on yesterday, I kept her in my room where I removed all of my furniture except for my mattress and moved everything to the guest room so she wouldn’t be tempted to jump or run although I’m not sure if I was successful in keeping her from running though) I’ve also been making sure there’s an endless supply of birdseed and peanuts out back so she can stay entertained by watching all the birds and squirrels while she’s on lock down.