Hurricane Irene Episode of Extreme Home Makeover Airs Tomorrow Night!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just saw the posting on my Facebook page!  The episode of Extreme Home Makeover that filmed during Hurricane Irene this summer airs tomorrow night!  It was filmed pretty close to where I live.  DH saw the bus on his delivery route one day.  If I didn't have a small child, I'd have been there for the reveal!

I'm not sure if they will show much of it; but there was a tornado that did some damage close to the build site and they went to help out those people too.  Our local news did a good amount of coverage about the build while it was going on.  I'm really excited to see this episode!! 

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When we went to Delaware we saw the billboards and Thank You signs and stuff for that...Is that the same episode?

We did go drive to the town were the tornado hit to see if there was any lingering damage and around to see how bad things were from the hurricane. We stayed in Dewey Beach but went all over jabip and back.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yep that's the one!

I noticed after I posted this last night that it's a 2hr episode too.  I can't wait!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish they would stop at my house. I still have tarps on my roof and a big hole in my living room ceiling from Irene. I had metal awnings over my porch that were blown loose and we had to pull them down ourselves because they were a safety hazard.