Howdy From Wyoming!

farscapekitties

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, new here! :) I'll be honest I've used this site for help in the past, but never signed up. Well, now here I am!
My babies are Zombie (found stray), a 13-year old white and tabby female (I call her a patchy tabby), Crichton (someone was trying to re-home him at five weeks), 7 month old orange striped tabby who's kind of a little bully, but is learning some etiquette, and D'Argo, a 7-month brown spotted tabby (adopted from our local shelter), and is the sweetest cat I've ever been owned by, and I've had several.
Anyway, this is my first actual multi-cat home, and let me tell you it's a hoot! The boys leave Zombie pretty much well alone, for which I'm sure she's very grateful. We got D'Argo only a few months ago, as Crichton was becoming much too rambunctious for our old lady to handle. It was a match made in heaven! Within the first hour, we had introduced the boys, and they were running around like mad, wrestling and chasing. This was a much easier introduction than between Zombie and Crichton!
Okay, I'll go. Just wanted to say how happy I am to be here, and be apart of this kitty-loving community!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
2C89FE66-F6BB-40B5-B6D3-903C0F7C3431.gif
to you and your fur babies, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
EA0AC697-DDAA-4E29-9053-2C2433880C41.gif

Glad that you’ve joined the site and to be part of us. Do feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here Articles | The Cat Site

We love photos here so please post photos of them for us to see :camera::camera::camera:

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere: Glad you decided to sign up. As you already know, there's a knowledgeable group of cat people that post here. :compsurfing:

It sounds like things are until control in your first ever multi-cat family. :catman: Please post pics of them, if you can. We love pictures. :camera: