How to tell genders?

aadrago01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Can someone help me try to figure out what they are, I’ve done research but I still can’t see to figure it out F1638325-1C7F-4AAD-99CA-7F6B9A98F1CE.jpeg 2A7888C0-891F-40E0-9E7C-90B338D7ABDD.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aadrago01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Also how many grams should they gain a day?? The orange one is gaining good it seems, but the grey one doesn’t gain anymore than 7 grams a day.. is that okay?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The orange one is a boy. There are some pesky shadows around the gray one and it's not clear when I zoom in, but I think she's a girl. Does she have any orange/cream spots? Do you know what color the mama cat was?

The most basic way to tell is that boys have : and girls have ¡

7 grams a day, steadily, is adequate. Maybe not the best but not bad. What are they eating, and how much? How old are they and what are their current weights?

aadrago01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The orange one is a boy. There are some pesky shadows around the gray one and it's not clear when I zoom in, but I think she's a girl. Does she have any orange/cream spots? Do you know what color the mama cat was?

7 grams a day, steadily, is adequate. Maybe not the best but not bad. What are they eating, and how much? How old are they and what are their current weights?
The grey one has white in the face, mom is a torti! They’re nursing off of mom, the grey one is just not taking in as much I guess?? Current weights orange is 180 grams and the grey is 173. I’ll insert a better picture of the grey!

aadrago01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

BA9B9B66-605A-488A-A9BE-767B2C910A45.jpeg

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that's a fine weight for 3 days! They're doing great :). Keep on doing what you're doing. At 2 weeks they should be at least 250g. 500g at 4 weeks, 1 kg at 8 weeks, etc. It doesn't sound like that will be a problem for them!

aadrago01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh that's a fine weight for 3 days! They're doing great :). Keep on doing what you're doing. At 2 weeks they should be at least 250g. 500g at 4 weeks, 1 kg at 8 weeks, etc. It doesn't sound like that will be a problem for them!
Awesome thank you so much!

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, yup, that's a little boy. 2 fine fat boys! Did the mama have any other kittens that didn't make it, or were they the only 2 in there? If they were the only ones, that explains why they're so big, lol.

aadrago01

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah, yup, that's a little boy. 2 fine fat boys! Did the mama have any other kittens that didn't make it, or were they the only 2 in there? If they were the only ones, that explains why they're so big, lol.
Awesome thank you! So much, and yes just the two boys!