How to "tag" someone in a thread

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello I've looked and I can't find anything mentioning this. In some threads I see where someone will mention someone else and when they post to the thread the person they mentioned is highlighted. I was just wondering how to do this. Thank you.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello I've looked and I can't find anything mentioning this. In some threads I see where someone will mention someone else and when they post to the thread the person they mentioned is highlighted. I was just wondering how to do this. Thank you.
Besides what neely neely mentioned, you can also click on ‘quote or reply’ on the bottom right corner of the post you are reading and that will tag the person that replied in that post or you can multi quote different people from different posts in the same thread and that will tag all the people you want to tag and they’ll be notified by email provided if they have turned on notifications for their emails either for quotes, mention or reply otherwise they will not be notified until they log in and check the alert (bell icon next to username).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherwillard0614

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I actually did find that information but I didn't know that it tagged the person as well.
Thank you so much for the information I really appreciate it. I've been here for a little over a month now and love how everyone is so kind and everyone tries to help each other with advice.
Again thank you and have a great day!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom I actually did find that information but I didn't know that it tagged the person as well.
Thank you so much for the information I really appreciate it. I've been here for a little over a month now and love how everyone is so kind and everyone tries to help each other with advice.
Again thank you and have a great day!
graphics-welcome-648847.jpg