How many stray cats/outdoor cats do you see each day

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None in my apartment complex thankfully! It's gated the entire way around here and all owners are require to keep their pets indoors only as well as spayed/neutered unless they have a letter from the vet. I like their policy and think it helps encourage responsible pet ownership.

In my mom's old neighborhood where I grew up, I spent over two years doing TNR work on the feral colony there...everytime I go to visit her there are still strays all around there because people simply do not care. There are always animals getting run over out there; breaks my heart

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
None. If I do, they are roadkills..
There was one indoor/outdoor cat in the area I lived two years ago. The cat was always around and doing it's 'business' in the playground meant for the children living in the complex. It was nice to see few families to take their cats out in a leash over there. Now I live in central of the city so not a good place to take kitties out, a bit too noisy and busy roads everywhere.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't think there are actually any strays. My neighbors' cats are outdoor like mine. So if I add them all, I guess it would be around 8 - 10 cats a day.

amberthe bobcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see 10, a feral colony that lives in my area. I feed them all and so far, had 6 TNR'd. There are 4 kittens that I hope to have TNR'd in the spring.