How high cats can jump ?

Zakia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We recently did a challenge for our cats to see how high they can jump, we njoyed recording and editing it hope u guys will like it too!

Last edited by a moderator:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That black one seemed at first not to have wanted to participate! I have seen cats jump amazing heights. We have a 4-foot chain link and Casper used to jump it all the time. The champion though was our little 4 pound Yorkie, Stanley. The neighbor's dog came into heat and I saw him scale a 6-foot chain-link kennel just like they were stairs made for him to get to her. It was SO embarrasing to have to go get him.....

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have seen videos where people hang stuff from their ceilings and the cats will jump up and hit the object. Boone is definitely our jumper. Gracie is better at parkour than jumping.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Zakia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That black one seemed at first not to have wanted to participate! I have seen cats jump amazing heights. We have a 4-foot chain link and Casper used to jump it all the time. The champion though was our little 4 pound Yorkie, Stanley. The neighbor's dog came into heat and I saw him scale a 6-foot chain-link kennel just like they were stairs made for him to get to her. It was SO embarrasing to have to go get him.....
Neighbour's dog came into heat seeing ur pet haha dats soo funny and cool to hear jus imagined wa situation would dat have been its crazy :p

Zakia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have seen videos where people hang stuff from their ceilings and the cats will jump up and hit the object. Boone is definitely our jumper. Gracie is better at parkour than jumping.
How old are they ?

Zakia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Great when i rescued mine they were 4 and 5 months and recently for one of them we celebrated 2nd birthday and captured this beautiful moment .All 3 cats are part of our family and we love them..

Last edited by a moderator: