How Do I Find This Cat Again

Beccaneedzhelp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
At night a cat to big for a kitten but too small for a cat was meowing continuously outside my patio net and it just kept on doing that and when I decided it might have been hungry it went away is there anyway I can still give it food
Thank you so much for looking at my post

shadowsrescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You just don't want to leave food out all night unattended or you will get lots of unwanted critters. You might try shaking some cat food and then setting out a bowl and watching from inside.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Beccaneedzhelp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You just don't want to leave food out all night unattended or you will get lots of unwanted critters. You might try shaking some cat food and then setting out a bowl and watching from inside.
Thank you I will try doing that

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try putting out food twice a day, like 7am and 7pm and pick it up after an hour or two if the cat doesn't come. 9pm seems to be when the critters start coming out and midnight is when the raccoons come out, so I would pick it up before then.

Beccaneedzhelp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Try putting out food twice a day, like 7am and 7pm and pick it up after an hour or two if the cat doesn't come. 9pm seems to be when the critters start coming out and midnight is when the raccoons come out, so I would pick it up before then.
Thank u so much for giving me advice I will try it at those times
Thx

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So any news...did he/she come back?

Beccaneedzhelp

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes thanks to everyone's great advice the cat came back once and later we saw some lost cat signs up and returned him back
(She did not have a collar yet cuz the had gotten her recently)
Thank u guys for your help