How did you come up with your username?

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
otto= Ootay :angel: and Tolly :angel:

At the moment of joining they were in my line of vision.So I used the beginning letters of their names, never thinking about that they would be gone someday. They live on in my heart and stories and pictures and videos, and, in this forum, in my user name! :rbheart::rbheart:

Last edited:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have been a big Supernatural fan since about midway through the very first season. Winchester is the surname of Sam and Dean on Supernatural, and I took that as my moniker for TCS.
OH WOW!!! :clap::clap: I figured it was a cat from your past that you loved dearly. :lol3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
otto= Ootay :angel: and Tolly :angel:

At the moment of joining they were in my line of vision.So I used the beginning letters of their names, never thinking about that they would be gone someday. They live on in my heart and stories and pictures and videos, and, in this forum, in my user name! :rbheart::rbheart:

AW Gail. :hugs: I always wondered about your username. :rbheart: :rbheart:

stealthkitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
At the time, I just wanted feedback on a question. I didn't imagine that I'd continue to be so interested in the forums, so I simply chose a username that pleased me and was generic. Now I wish I'd put more thought into it; but oh well.

sugarcatmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
"Sugar cat" is a term of endearment for cats that have diabetes mellitus, and my old guy (Aztec) has had diabetes for 10 yrs now.

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love these usernames. We come up with cool ones.    
 These threads are great ones too.

dejolane

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a combination of two danish words, Lille (little) and Kat (no prizes for guessing this one!). Was thinking originally of LilleKilling, but killing can be misconstrued, even though it means kitten in Danish. :)

minka

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Minka is just my online persona I guess. Kinda like when you sign up for online gaming, you don't want to give your real name, so you come up with a nickname for yourself/your character. I use it for everything online; either Minka or Miss_Minka.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My name is Tara, my last name begins with G.

I used to be on here with the name Tara & Rob, but my ex and I split in Dec 2011 so his name was removed lol. When I made the name, I had no idea I'd even still be on the board.. I'd joined to ask a question about his 15 year old cat, and got drawn in with everyone here :)

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine is a combination of two danish words, Lille (little) and Kat (no prizes for guessing this one!). Was thinking originally of LilleKilling, but killing can be misconstrued, even though it means kitten in Danish. :)
I wanted to Paula (my name) Killing. But, like you, where concerned it would be misconstrued. I think, it is so so so so cool, some else thought of that idea. Yes, I am easily amused

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to Paula (my name) Killing. But, like you, where concerned it would be misconstrued. I think, it is so so so so cool, some else thought of that idea. Yes, I am easily amused :lol3: .
Awww...you're Paula Kitten! :heart3:

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww...you're Paula Kitten!
Yea

I was also, thinking of: Puma concolor, Leptailurus serval, Prionailurus bengalensis or Leopardus geoffroyi. Then, I realized, yep, I think Cat Person is much safer and will make me sound less crazy
. Of course, once, you all got to know me, you all knew I was crazy