How Can I Tell How Long My Cats Got Left..

Littleminioak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi need some advice about 4 week ago my cat got fat and i thought it was worms so i wormed her. Then she got fatter and i was shore i could feel kittens move. Now the last week i can feel the kittens really kicking about and ny cats not really moving about much just laying about. Does anyone know roughly how far she could be?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Littleminioak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi need some advice about 4 week ago my cat got fat and i thought it was worms so i wormed her. Then she got fatter and i was shore i could feel kittens move. Now the last week i can feel the kittens really kicking about and ny cats not really moving about much just laying about. Does anyone know roughly how far she could be?

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Once you see or feel kitten movement it's usually 2-3 weeks left.

Does she have a nest? Is she eating wet and dry food?

Do you plan to spay her after this litter?

Littleminioak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi love, yes she has 2 boxes with blankets in and a bed all in different rooms. She only been laying in one spot though so i think its going to be in my bedroom in her actual bed. She wont eat dry food and never has but shes eating whiskers food. Shes not eaten as much the last 2 days and she is just laying in her bed and popping to tray for her wee and that.

Yes!! She is defo getting spayed. I rescued her of a neighbour and didnt get her in the vets in time. My daughter let her out and she went missing for hours. Think its 8 week after birth they can be done so as soo as shes able to she will be done x

Littleminioak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She got out 2 times once was around 2 and half month ago and one was about 6 week ago. And thanks hun iv been looking all over but its just same as what youve said. I do t wanna be dragging her to vets to find out as if she is far on i dont wanna disturb her if you know what i mean. Id rather just let day by day go and just be their for her incase it happens.
Im so worried. Iv never had a cat have kittens before. My tigger hes a mail and he only has 3 legs and hes been neutured and iv had him 5 year but misty i just didnt get her their i time and now shes pregnant.
I dont want her to need my help and ne have no idea what to do xx

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Read the links I provided! Those will give you good information for what's coming.

We are here for all your questions! :)

Littleminioak

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much....when she has them ill reply with a pic. Thank you so much xx