Hoover Floormate Or Air

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I noticed you haven't received any replies and maybe it's because no one has used either one of these Hoovers, not sure. :dunno: I am of no help since I use the Animal Dyson for carpet upstairs and vinegar/water for hardwood floors downstairs. I use the Shark Cordless Pet Perfect handheld vacuum for litter on bathroom tile floors and it works great.
Shark® Cordless Pet Perfect® II Hand Vac (SV780) | Shark®

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ceracera

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks!

After reading about vacuums, ive decided on getting a dyson too. There must be a reason if few people here use hoover hehe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ceracera

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I just wanted to update this in case anyone is considering getting a Floormate, cause I ended up getting one this month. I got the Floormate deluxe with the folding handle.

I've only used it for about a week or so, but I really REALLY like it. I actually feel like this paired with a cleaning robot is all anyone needs to have really clean floors.

You do need to sweep or vacuum first cause it's main purpose is to scrub. It got loads of cat hair that I didn't even know was on the floor, and that my vacuum obviously didn't pick up.

Here's a pic of the tank (and this was the dirt it picked up after the floor had been vacuumed with a Dyson).
IMG_1270.JPG

Only thing is that I wish the water tank was bigger, and I'm not a fan of the cleaning solution's smell. Also wish I got the cordless version, cause it's a pain moving the cord away all the time.

But overall, I'm pretty happy. Just hope it'll last a long time. After reading about how most units died after just 1 year of use, I regret not getting the extended warranty.

Last edited: